Interview with Sandro Meneghello and Marco Paolelli
Contamination and lateral thinking is what characterises their design approach
There is a an interesting story and a smart approach behind the success of Sandro Meneghello and Marco Paolelli.
The best way to discover it is listening to the interview below, where the two young designers shared their insightful thoughts and precious advices.
These are the questions they answered:
- Why did you start your design studio and what were your initial goals?
- How did you find your first clients?
- How do you collect the client’s brief and work to deliver the best result?
- You already won several design awards, what is your secret formula?
- What is the best way to promote a design business?
- What is your opinion about crowdfunding platforms?
About Meneghello Paolelli Associati
The method, the research, the lateral and emotional thinking are the tools with which Sandro Meneghello & Marco Paolelli create added value and provide solutions through the industrial design, always side by side with the customer.
In 2006, they founded their homonymous product design studio, Meneghello Paolelli Associati, characterized by a serious and rigorous approach, where design is never an end in itself, but always able to respond to specific marketing, market and production needs: Design as a Solution.
Values that over the years have allowed them to obtain and share with clients numerous international product design awards, including:
- 10 Red Dot Design Awards including a “Best of the Best”
- 5 Design Plus
- 2 Good Design Awards
- 4 ADI Design Index
- 2 special mentions for the German Design Award