5 reasons to attend IDF Oman 2017
IDF helps meet the growing demand, by bringing together all the leading companies in the industry under one roof.
DesignWanted is very thrilled to announce a new partnership with IDF Oman.
The show is organized by Al Nimr Expo – a leading event management company in Oman – in co-operation with the Ministry of Housing and Public Authority for Craft Industries.
The key objective of the exhibition is to display the:
- latest in technology
- usage of materials
- innovative approaches to interior design, décor & furniture
5 Reasons to attend IDF Oman 2017
- 88% Network with decision-makers
- 75% Place order & Purchase
- 60% Gather Product information
- 60% Apply for agency
- 40% Learn about new technologies
The exhibition featured more than 100 companies, with over 50 international exhibitors from across the globe, surpassing the past two editions.
At the visitor level, the show was successful in drawing more than 4,700 professionals and end-users from Oman, GCC, Middle East and Other countries.
Professionals from the private and public sectors, government officials, VIP’s, interior designers, architects & key decision-makers were all available to network, learn about new products, and conduct business deals during IDF Oman.
Special highlights of IDF Oman was the CasaMedinit – Made in Italy, The Villa Project, Paragon Arts activity.
Visitor’s by Job Function
- 50% CEO, GM, MD, Property Developer & Divisional & Project Head
- 25% Interior Designer, Architect, Consultancy & Contractors
- 18% Government / Association, Affluent Buyers – End Users
- 07% Manufacturer. Supplier, Agent & Distributor
- 87% of exhibitors were satisfied with the number / quality of visitors, and services provided by the organizers as well
- 82% of exhibitors stated their participation as successful and they have achieved the objective
- 79% of exhibitors managed to discuss and sign business deals at 3rd IDF Oman 2016
- 80% of exhibitors stated that they will participate at the 4th IDF Oman 2017
Why exhibit at IDF Oman 2017
- Introduce new products, equipment’s and services directly to target clients
- Present company’s achievements. Highlight work capabilities to the decision makers
- Take advantage of the major opportunities as the Sultanate pursues major construction and infrastructure projects
- Get an edge over your competitors to promote your products
- Meet the key decision makers from government & private establishments
- Generate new sales leads
- Secure existing clients & customer loyalty with corporate branding
- Benefit from highly targeted and extensive local and international marketing campaign
- Associate with affluent visitors from the local, regional and international markets
IDF Oman in its fourth edition (2017) will be showcasing the following:
Interior Design, Decor , Furniture, Accessories & Art, Bathroom, Building Material, Carpets, Commercial Interiors & Fit Out, Stones, Marbles, Décor, Furniture & Furnishings, Kitchen, Lightings, Luxury Life Style, Outdoor Design & Build, Renovation, Surfaces & Finishes, Textiles, Vastu, Fengshui, Pool & Pool Equipment, Spa products, Security systems, Paints, Property Developers.
Interested to know more? Contact us.