The world's first true levitating wireless speaker with Hi-Fi Sound
Mars is the world’s first levitating wireless speaker.
“Mars ushers in the era of audio perfection. Floating with absolute stillness, it provides nearly loss-free sound of pure music.
Equipped with exceptionally sleek shell design and highly sophisticated levitation technology, Mars will take you into an unbelievable musical realm and futuristic audiovisual experience.”
Founded in 2014, by Allen Zhang, crazybaby products fuse elegant design and superior quality to deliver the ultimate audio experience.
Since its first successful Indiegogo fund raising campaign, that generated over $820,000 USD, Allen Zhang has surrounded himself with a world-class team that is dedicated to creating the highest quality consumer audio devices.
The most striking feature of the Mars speaker is its “levitating 360-degree sound projection“, which sees the speaker floating above its subwoofer-cum-charging station.
It doesn’t just look clever, the design also aims to reduce sonic distortion caused by sound wave absorption. Mars represents a world of speakers entering a brand new age of zero-loss acoustics.
Design for acustic and levitation
- Smart wireless charging, smooth levitation experience
- Aircraft grade aluminum casing
- Auto takeoff and landing, adding a human touch to the technology
- Sophisticated electroacoustic design
- All- around excellence. Perfection is more than meets the eye
- Design by the heart, from simplicity to complexity
- Custom-made packaging design
‘While many audio products on the market feature either good sound quality, cool design, or an affordable price, no product delivers all three – until now,’ explains Allen Zhang, founder of crazybaby.
‘We created mars to offer an innovative, low cost, and visually captivating speaker with an unparalleled listening experience.’
The dual driver two frequency package, combines a separated Craft and Base design providing a crisp and rich harmony.
The unique configuration rewards the listener with more clarity on treble, more depth in bass and helps preserve the acoustic essence of different music genres.
Additional Features of the Mars speaker System
- The Mars Craft is a levitating, UFO-shaped, 1.75-inch, NdFeB full range speaker.
- Mars Gravity® levitation technology for smooth automated takeoff and landing.
- HI-FI Sound powered by aptX®, a proprietary audio coding technology.
- Eight hours of continuous playback via a built-in rechargeable Lithium-Polymer battery.
- High-sensitivity wideband microphone perfect for Bluetooth pairing for personal or conference calls.
- The Mars Craft charges automatically when placed on the Base Station. When power is low, the Craft lands automatically, charges to full capacity and then levitates to signal a full charge.
- Aircraft quality aluminum, the Craft is durable as well as waterproof to IPX7 standard.
- Stylized LED Light System with adjustable rotation and strobe effects.
- 360 Degree Sound Projection ensures a high quality sound experience anywhere in a room.
Crazybaby is an audio company focused on the intersection of emotion, sound, and devices.
Based in Shenzhen China, the Crazybaby team has decades of collective experience in acoustic engineering, along with expertise in industrial design, software, supply chain, manufacturing and marketing.
Photos courtesy of © Crazybaby