It will be even more convenient to upload the projects and work with online platform.
The second season of the ADD Awards for architects, designers and decorators started last September.
This year both completed and conceptual projects created in 2015 and 2016 could take part in the award and be estimated by the international professional jury board.
Star members of the jury board select the best projects in 7 main nominations:
- Urban Real Estate
- Country Residence
- Townhouse, Business Property
- Product Design
- Urban & Landscape Design
The important change is an opportunity to upload conceptual projects in every main nomination.
Thereby there could be three winners in each nomination:
- The completed project with the highest score by the professional voting
- The conceptual project with the highest score by the professional voting
- The winning project by the public voting
The completed project with the highest score will get the ADD AWARDS 2016 Grand Prix. The major prize is a trip to the international fair iSaloni 2017 in Milan.
All the applied for the competition projects could take part not only in the main nominations, but in the special categories established by the award’s partners as well.
The brand nomination is one of them.
To participate in it you can upload the completed projects where the brand’s products were used.
The first brand nomination was established by the German sanitary ware manufacturer Duravit, which will present a trip to the Duravit Design Center designed by the famous master Philippe Starck in Germany for the best usage of their products in the bathroom interior.
Taking to the account wishes and notes of the participant, jury board, and personal experience of the last year, the ADD AWARDS Organizing Committee developed a new online platform:
- Firstly, the project created by the team will be included in the portfolio of every author who worked on it
- Secondly, retaining restraint and minimalism in design, the website is adapted for all screen resolutions, and now one can vote for the project even from the smart phone
- Thirdly, it became easier and faster to upload a lot of HR-images
- Moreover, the changes allow optimizing the website work and saving stability at peak loads, for example, during the public vote
The ADD AWARDS 2016 dates:
14.09 – 23.10 — acceptance of applications for participation
24.10 – 30.10 — moderation
31.10 – 13.11 — professional voting: experts
14.11 – 27.11 — professional voting
The ADD AWARDS 2016 Ceremony traditionally will take place in the middle of December.
More about the ADD Awards
The International Professional ADD AWARDS for architects, designers and decorators was held for the first time in St. Petersburg in 2015.
It was initiated and organized by the FineStreet Media Group and the “Living Space” interior magazine to present the best achievements in the field of architecture and design.
Completed and conceptual projects created in 2015-2016, can take part in seven main nominations: Urban Real Estate, Country Residence & Townhouse, Business Property, HORECA, Retail, Product Design, Urban & Landscape Design.
The voting consists of two stages — professional and public.
The completed project with the highest number of points will get the ADD AWARDS 2016 Grand Prix — trip to the international fair iSaloni 2017 in Milan.
Visit now their official website!